Inertia recognizes that the disciplines of Quality Management are an integral part of its Management Function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
The Company Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in Quality Management activities and business will be conducted accordingly to the following principals.
We engage ourselves in:
- Complying with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and applicable laws and regulations.
- Following a concept of continuous improvement and making best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicating our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Working closely with our customers to establish their complete satisfaction.
- Training our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management.
- Creating an environment which encourages team effort and where the contribution of each individual is recognized and valued.
In line with the company’s quality objectives, Inertia is now developing a set of procedures compliant with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 as well as adding the requirements of API Q2 to the existing QMS.